Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Hope everyone out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was great. Scott's brother, Mike came for dinner. The kids were so excited as they had not seen him for a few months. I set a table for the adults and Brandon and Faith's little table next to us.



Mike and Scott


Me, Daddy and the twins - Zach is taking the picture.




I wanted a picture with just my husband and I, but that seems impossible these days!




And with all my kids... Brandon grabbed another dinner roll.




After dinner, Mike played football (catch really) with Zach and his buddy.




We made a buffet ~ I cooked turkey (of course), stuffing, green bean casserole, corn casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy. Pumpkin pie for dessert!



Brandon and Faith at their table. They had their own tablecloth and centerpiece too :)


Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments: