Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Zach's Baptism

We had a wonderful day on Sunday. Scott was sick unfortunately, and missed out on most of the events. My parents and sister arrived in the morning in time to go to service with us. Brandon & Faith refused to go to their "classes" as they wanted to sit in service with their grandparents. They were pretty good. After service we went to the house of a church member who is allowing the use of her hot tub for baptisms until the new building is built.
The youth minister's wife read Acts 8:36 ~ As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?” And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him.

After the baptism we went home for snacks and cake. Zach had a great day:)


Zach with Memay - I think Zach looks like a teen here. Maybe because he is towering over his grandmother!



Zach and his grandparents

My sister Lynn



Getting ready for cake.



My Dad





Here is a short video clip of Zach's baptism.....


1 comment:

Not So Simply Single said...

That is so sweet! Congratulations!

I couldn't find you on facebook. I tried several times.

You are looking really skinny!

Lisa