Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Arise! Be Baptized!

My Zachary will be baptized this Sunday. I am so excited for him! The youth minister came to pick him up and take him out for ice cream yesterday. What a cool guy. I love our Church! They talked about video games, summer camp and all about baptism of course. They also prayed together. Meanwhile I went to the Family Christian store to pick up a gift:) Each time I asked grocery store bakers about making a religious cake or a cake with a cross, they kind of looked confused. No kidding. One lady told me to bring in a picture and they would copy it. Well, I picked up my own cake topper and will just buy a nice sheet cake and decorate it myself. I got this!


'Now why do you wait? Arise, be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’ ~ Acts 22:16

2 comments:

Marleen said...

Congratulations on your special day!!

Angel said...

I am so proud of my Zach!