Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday


I only had 1 day off this weekend and still managed to get a lot done. Actually, I got more done than some 3-4 day weekends I have had! Sometimes you are just in the mood and sometimes not. I didn't take any pictures, but here was my tackle:



  1. Cleaned out the garage - put away all summer toys into storage.


  2. Cleaned our bedroom and master bath. That was a big job, trust me!


  3. Put away the clothes from the 3 laundry baskets I had sitting around.


  4. Did 2 loads of laundry then stopped to let Zach do his.


  5. Put up some pictures.


  6. Cleaned 2 more bathrooms. Bought lots of smelly stuff for the 1/2 bath where Brandon goes a lot. He doesn't have the aiming down yet:)


  7. "Spot" cleaned the twins rm and the spare rm. They were already pretty clean.


  8. Took our Halloween lights off the bushes:)


  9. Fixed up the front step flowers with some of that peet moss. Man, that stuff is dirty and It made me sneeze like crazy!


  10. Moved toys around because for some reason, they tend to migrate into the Family room.


  11. Made it to my WW meeting and lost .8 lbs. Which is not a lot, but good since I gained a lb last week!


  12. Cooked burgers, potatoes and mixed veggies for dinner.


  13. Gave the twins a bath. Got soaked and had to change my pjs. Grrr!


Here is a weight loss tip from Peggy - so take it for what it's worth: I don't have a lot of time to exercise with my night shift and my small children, SO... I do my best to stay on my feet most of the day while drinking plenty of water. I think that really helps!! You can "walk" 3-6 miles just by doing chores around the house:) It keeps you moving and keeps your house clean at the same time!



**Note - when you have small children, they will mess up as you clean up.

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is a great list of tackles!

You have a beautiful family. Happy Tacklin' Tuesday!

Come on over and say hello! Check out my daughter's attempt at playing "beauty parlor hairstylist"-ugh, why my son is having surgery, my FREE Wii, or my Tackle this Tuesday!
http://marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com