- Cleaned out the garage - put away all summer toys into storage.
- Cleaned our bedroom and master bath. That was a big job, trust me!
- Put away the clothes from the 3 laundry baskets I had sitting around.
- Did 2 loads of laundry then stopped to let Zach do his.
- Put up some pictures.
- Cleaned 2 more bathrooms. Bought lots of smelly stuff for the 1/2 bath where Brandon goes a lot. He doesn't have the aiming down yet:)
- "Spot" cleaned the twins rm and the spare rm. They were already pretty clean.
- Took our Halloween lights off the bushes:)
- Fixed up the front step flowers with some of that peet moss. Man, that stuff is dirty and It made me sneeze like crazy!
- Moved toys around because for some reason, they tend to migrate into the Family room.
- Made it to my WW meeting and lost .8 lbs. Which is not a lot, but good since I gained a lb last week!
- Cooked burgers, potatoes and mixed veggies for dinner.
- Gave the twins a bath. Got soaked and had to change my pjs. Grrr!
Here is a weight loss tip from Peggy - so take it for what it's worth: I don't have a lot of time to exercise with my night shift and my small children, SO... I do my best to stay on my feet most of the day while drinking plenty of water. I think that really helps!! You can "walk" 3-6 miles just by doing chores around the house:) It keeps you moving and keeps your house clean at the same time!
**Note - when you have small children, they will mess up as you clean up.