Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

October is Coming.......

October is right around the corner. This means pretty fall colors, cooler weather, Halloween festivities.... but most important to me is Breast Cancer Awareness month! As you may or may not know, I turn my blog PINK for October! I participate in whatever I can to help support awareness all year long. I really love October when I see all the pink come out! This year, I want to have my FIRST ever blog contest!! That's right, a contest with a cool prize. I have been blogging for 2 years and I have participated in blog contests and I have won some cool stuff! It is my turn to share the fun with you. I will announce my contest on October 1st! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Ooohh... cool. I love giveaways. :-) Wait til you see the cool gift thing me and a friend made for her mother in law who is starting chemo this week. It was cool.