Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do Nice People Really Finish Last?

I told Scott I was going to blog about this... I bet he didn't believe me:) We went to the Salvation Army store yesterday. A few friends of mine had told me about this new HUGE Salvation Army store. Wow! It was indeed a big store. It was around 11 am on a week day and the parking lot was crazy busy! We assumed everyone would be at work?? We circled around for a spot. We found a car with his reverse lights on so we stopped and waited. There was a car behind us inching and inching towards us practically kissing our rear. We were blocking the way out so I assumed this car behind us wanted to get out. Meanwhile the "reverse" guy was just sitting in reverse not moving. I told Scott that I thought the car behind us wanted to get out. So, Scott moved out of the way a bit.. just passing the reverse guy.. thinking the car behind us would leave and we would reverse to get into this spot. When we moved ... the car behind us moved right with us as if they were attached to our rear. We kept going to get out of her way... she topped... the reverse guy pulled out and she moved right into his spot!!!! Scott only moved out of the way because I asked him to... to let the woman go. He would have waited. He should have waited! I told him I was trying to be nice... and he said nice guys finish last. LOL! SIGH Live and learn. Sadly, the next time I think I am holding someone up, I will still move out of the way. I am a door mat!

I seem to always post pics from the week on Thursdays. Thursday is an open day for my blog. No theme. So on with the pictures...



Faith will stand on ANYTHING to get to the tv.


I like to add pics like this to make my Dad nervous. (evil grin)


Look Dad - she made it! She can get down head first.



I had the idea to get out Perfection the other day. I thought the babies would like it. They LOVE it! Faith especially - she can actually get the shapes into the correct spaces! She is a GENIUS!




Surprisingly, Bran and Faith do not fight over Perfection. They fight over many other toys!



What a sweetheart! Her haircut is growing out already.



Back to Perfection...




Brandon's silly pose for the camera. He does this a lot when I ask him to smile for me! Is he trying to hard? Yes, that is an apple in his hand. I could probably make an entire scrapbook on pictures of Brandon with apples. LOL!
p.s. as I sit here working (blogging, whatever!) the wind outside is really freaking me out! I think it is because I put those pictures on here to make my dad nervous. Karma! Sorry Dad. Please calm down wind.

3 comments:

Tara said...

LOL! I think we've had a few of those little parking lot mishaps too :O) your twins are so cute Peggy!! I wish we lived closer we could get them all together to play!! ♥

Angel said...

Nice guys may finish last, but I do think what goes arond comes around. :-)

Love the pics!!!

GraceFromHim said...

LOL to cute!