Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 More Days

Another post about Valentine's Day... yeah, can't help it. It's on my mind!!! I am excited. Excited about a day with family. Excited about an excuse for romance! Excited about take out Chinese food:) A few other big items on my list to be excited about... and I know I have already mentioned some.. are getting PAMPERED and watching Fireproof. I have a 1:00 appointment at a local spa for a European facial! Pure bliss. Here is what I have to look forward to for one whole hour:

European facial: Includes cleansing through steam and exfoliation. Shoulder and neck relaxation massage and finish off with a nourishing mask.

OH YEAH!! :) This was a Christmas present from my hubby that I purposely saved for Valentine's Day! I also purposely saved the movie Fireproof so that we could watch it together on this day. Look at all the pressure I took off of my husband? I planned the whole day and all we have to pay for is our Chinese take out. I also have some cutesy romantic gifts for my man. Pictures will come later... maybe on Sunday!

XOXO
Peggy

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Enjoy it! Happy Valentine's Day to you both :) We had crablegs and champagne last night as an early V-day dinner (as you may have noticed on my Facebook status, lol). That's pretty much all we do though.

GraceFromHim said...

Ohhh sounds heavenly!
Come see my NEW blog 'Dare To Love' after you have watched 'Fireproof' ! I would love for you to join me in the 40 day love challenge. Spread the word if anyone else is interested! I will start Monday.

jennbecc said...

Hope your spa day was great!!