Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

1st Birthday ~ Supplies


I want to take the time to tell all of my new mom friends out there about 1st wishes. 1st wishes is an online birthday party supply store specializing in celebrating that 1st year! 1st wishes has so many different birthday themes to choose from. I ordered from 1st wishes for Brandon and Faith's 1st birthday and I was very pleased! I wanted a two peas in a pod theme and I found a large selection of pea pod birthday supplies PERFECT for a twins' party. Everyone at the party commented on the adorable paper goods and decor. 1st wishes has everything you can think of from cups and plates to bibs and banners!





I purchased a personalized banner for the twins' 1st birthday and we still have it! The banners are made of heavy duty vinyl so they can be used again and again. We keep ours as a decoration in the kids' playroom. I highly recommend 1st wishes for all of your 1st birthday supply needs!


No comments: