Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day Fun

We had a great 1st day of the new year! I kinda forgot it was a holiday and that Scott had it off until 1:00 came and he did not start work:) So that was an extra bonus! He spent the entire day with us. Yay! I made his favorite oatmeal cookies and one of his favorite dinners - chicken & dressing.

Brandon and Faith are sporting their new slippers:)


This is what happens when you let your very enthusiastic 9 year old help bake cookies!


Later in the early evening, Mandy came by for a visit! She brought the kids over some Christmas gifts as well as some other goodies. I should have taken pics of the adorable pjs and shirts she bought for the twins. I am sure I will take pics as soon as they wear them:)


Mandy found this play house. Brandon and Faith LOVE it!


Mandy brought the twins some hats. Brandon likes to wear hats! He even said "hat" for Mandy.




Mandy gave Zach a set of 50 or so tattoos! This was a huge hit.





I left the room for a few and when I came back, my sweet little girl had a tat on her arm!



And my baby boy had one on his HEAD?!?!?!





Brandon sat in the chair and took his nightly treatment without one of us having to hold him. This was a first! Brandon is doing so much better. He only needs a treatment before nap and bed time now. We will make a follow up appointment for him in the morning.

1 comment:

GraceFromHim said...

Bless his heart........what a sweet lil guy! Praying for him to make a full recovery!