Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Dreaded New Years Resolutions.....


  1. Focus on my faith
  2. Lose weight (of course!) 30 lbs to be exact
  3. Save money
  4. Plan a family vacation
  5. Do the Love Dare
  6. Strive to have better attendance in my Bible study group!
  7. Make and go to all of those annual drs appointments we don't like so much (dentist, annual check ups)
  8. Exercise (goes along with #2)
  9. SCRAPBOOK
  10. Spend more quality alone time with my husband ~ commit to having a "date night" even if we don't leave the house.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Happy New Years Peggy! You are so good, I didn't even make one resolution. Too lazy - lol. I'm glad that Brandon is home from the hospital and doing better. How scary for you guys. Hopefully 2009 will be a very healthy year for all of us!