Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bouncy Fun!

We got out the moon bounce yesterday. This is always good for 15 minutes of fun. Then B & F want to get out and move on to something else. Yesterday, they each tried to stand and walk in the moon bounce. Cute! Soon, they will be bouncing in there on their feet instead of bouncing on their knees:)


Faith also discovered it is pretty comfy to lie down:)


Zach likes to stay in when we turn the MB off. It is sooooo funny!


I'm melting, melting! Oh what a world, what a world.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Oh now that is too cute! Those things are too much fun, aren't they?

Where we are, in Louisiana, they rent them with a water feature (since its so dang hot in the summer). I can't wait to try that!

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I'm not feeling much better, will go in today to be seen, as soon as hubby comes home. I'm hoping me being ill doesn't hinder a good delivery!

Thanks again :) So glad to meet new blog friends :)