Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Girl


I have always wanted a girl! I still can't believe I have a daughter. Oh, the plans I have for you:) I can finally have all my favorite toys back in my home. Doll Houses, Barbies, Cabbage Patch Dolls...I already bought twin cabbage patch dolls. Ummm, had to - they were boy/girl twins and they were on sale! They will stay in the box until Faith asks me to open them.

"Hmmmm, let me think about this for a minute"


"Simon says, put your arms up!"


"Bye Mom, we are off to the store!"


"PSSSssst! Mom, come here. I think I need a new diaper"

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Faith is so cute. I love her pony on the top of her head - lol. It is fun having a girl! I need to find some twin cabbage patch dolls, that sounds really cute!

Angel said...

She is adorable. I'm glad you have your baby girl! 2 boys and 1 girl is the perfect number!