Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spinning Webbs' Tavern

Where the bar doesn't spin, but if you drink enough, the room spins!!



Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa. So, I was trying to come up with a cutesy "bar" name for our new bar. Any suggestions?



Here are some pics of the new bar! I absolutely love it. My all time favorite person to have a drink with is.... my Dad. Hurry up and come over, Dad!

Isn't is pretty? I LOVE the stools!! I should have taken a pic of the back of the bar. It has some shelves, a drawer and a liquor cabinet with a lock! My parents should have had one of those. Sorry Dad. Some day I will replace your 50 yr old top shelf bottle of scotch or whatever it was.


Me - I look pregnant, but that's just the shirt!


What do I have to do to get some service around here?? Give me a milk - straight up!


Future bartender. Hey! Daddy paid for college that way! VIRGINIA TECH!! WOOO HOO


Um, yeah. This picture has nothing to do with a bar. But the play room is right around the corner from the bar, so I set up a snack table on the sit n spin while we unpacked our bar stuff:) You know what? I am not sure - but I think we may be officially unpacked! YA HOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: