Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

1 Year Anniversary



Today is our 1 year anniversary. What a year it has been! I wrote a poem that I am going to give to Scott along with my "paper" gift of a gift certificate to a mystery dinner theatre. I put both in his Anniversary card and I will give it to him over dinner tonight. Angel arrived safely and she is ready to watch the kids for us! I just can not wait to go out and be alone together. I hope I will be able to get some rest before hand, I am working all night and will be busy during the day. I have yet to find a good time slot for a nap. I would like to share the poem I wrote. Enjoy!

Our 1st Year
I didn’t think that I could love you more
Than I did a year ago
But little did we know
Our blessings would double
And seeing you as a proud new Daddy
Made my love for you grow

This past year has gone so quickly
Yet we have been through so much
We have both felt a love so strongly
With our 2 new babies gentle touch

Our life has been so hectic
Sometimes we get so mad
But we wouldn’t trade a minute
As a loving Mom and Dad

I am so lucky to have your love
And all the joy our new life brings
You have made this year the best year of my life
I never thought I could feel this much
Until I became your wife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. You are VERY blessed.

Angel said...

Congratulations. Luv ya!