Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Laughter


Laughter is the best medicine!

I am working from home this morning. I was feeling irritated about some work issues and feeling VERY tired and cranky. Brandon starting whimpering a bit so I went upstairs to give him his pacifier. If he wakes up Faith, peace and quiet is over! So I rush up to the nusery, give him his paci and wind up the mobile. As I was leaving the room and starting to close his door, Brandon starts to laugh at the little animals going round and round. This is the 1st time I have heard him laugh! It was so sweet. I can remember Zach used to laugh at his Pooh mobile.
Mobiles are great!! Now my mood is much much better thanks to Brandon and his dose of "laughter medicine"!

2 comments:

Angel said...

I can't wait to hear Brandon and Faith laugh. I am so glad I am coming during one of their cute ages. :-)

Anonymous said...

I will have to have my mom call when one of them laughs so I can hear it. I am so jealous. I miss my babies.