Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Friendships ~ Bibly Study Group



I absolutely love my Bible study group!! I found them on Meetup.com. If you are in the area and are interested in joining, just look up Manassas Moms Bible Study and Fellowship Group.
I found them at the very start one year ago. I never really used meetup.com but was somehow on a mailing list and received an email from the leader stating she wanted to start this group. It sounded interesting and I had been looking for a group that I could bring my kids to. This was no accident. God brought us all together! The books and studies we have done have really spoke to me. I need this group in my life now while I am going through recovery. These ladies keep me grounded The kids all have a great time getting together to play! Many friendships have been made. We take turns hosting at our homes or we meet at public places. Last week we met at the park since it was so nice out. Can you believe these pictures are from a winter day in the state of Virginia??




















No comments: