Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

An Epic Weekend

I had a most wonderful weekend at my Women's Retreat. God spoke to all of us. I learned a lot and once again I feel like I came home a better person. I want to learn more, do more and be more. To write my own Epic story!


Had fun with my roomies too. We made home made salsa and had a little slumber party:)



Me in my pjs sitting on this hallway chair that I would love to own! I can't think of what this chair is called - I know it's not a chaise, I have one of those. The word escapes me!

I didn't take a lot of pictures. But I did get an amazing video of my friend accepting Christ as her savior and getting baptized! There is nothing like it. I am so happy!

This was my third retreat, and great things always happen. We laughed, we cried, we worshiped. God is Great!