Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring or Summer?

It has been in the 80s and 90s! We had a crazy winter and now it is in the 90s in early Spring. Kinda freaky. Being so, there is no way we can wait til the end of May for the pool to open to get cooled off, so mommy went out to by the kiddies a new pool. Funny story there. I happily bought this kinda large pool pictured below and carried it back to the truck only to see that there was no way the pool was going to fit in the truck. I carried it back into the store and asked them to hold it. I went back home and asked the nice man in our culdesac with the nice pick up truck if he could please take me to wal-mart to pick up my purchase. He saved the day!

SLIDE ALREADY!


SPLOOSH

This is fun!


Faith likes to water mommy's flowers

No comments: