Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Carnival is in Town!

We haven't been to a carnival since Zach's 3rd birthday. Enough time for us to forget just how expensive it is! We still had fun and I know the kids had a blast!



This little ride was pretty fast!

A view of good ol Manassas



Brandon liked the ferris wheel!


Zach was a little nervous. He is scared of heights just like his mom. And it was a pretty long ride!!


Here is one of my favorite carnival rides. They always play music really loud! Zach and I went on it. I think he liked it, but maybe not:)


Daddy and the twins rodes this adorable dragon ride



The guy was nice to let Dad just try it without actually playing


We payed for Zach to play.. he only had to get to the 10 for his age, and he did it!


Of course his little sister snagged his prize and waked off! Zach has yet to play with it.
How I love the weekends! We get a lot of good quality family time together. I LOVE our little family!











3 comments:

Blasé said...

I think Dad liked the "ferris wheel", too.

Lisa said...

Looks like SO much fun!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to a carnival like that in a very long time. It looks like you all had a great time!