Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

We had a nice quiet New Years Eve. I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese to play early in the day. Then we had a nice nap. For dinner I made some yummy appetizers. Chips & queso, little smokies in bbq sauce and pizza rolls. Zach had his annual sprite & grenadine to drink:) I had some sparkling wine that my Uncle brought me for Christmas. Scott got off work around 7 but he dodged all pictures! I had to work later so I went to bed at 9. Zach tried to stay up til midnight but fell asleep. Haha! We knew he would. Scott gave me my midnight kiss even tho I was sleeping:) How sweet!


My boys


Me & my babies! (minus Zach who is holding the camera) Faith aka "mini me" is wearing one of her new play princess dresses. I had been watching her earlier playing with her doll house..making the dolls walk and talk all while wearing her dress. I thought "oh yeah, she is SO MY DAUGHTER!"




Brandon went up the tubes to the slide several times at Chuck E Cheese! This was a big accomplishment. The steps to climb are for older kids and are pretty big. Faith can't get up without Zach's help. But Brandon figured it out!


Are you looking at me?







Faith gives Chuck E another big hug! Brandon ran away.


No comments: