Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

A Thanksgiving that Couldn't be Beat!


Hey! I figured out the timer on my camera! Not the greatest picture, but still cool that I got one of all of us!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, just the 5 of us! I think this may have been a first? We usually have company or go somewhere. Even though I had to work the night before and I am working again tonight, I didn't let that stop me from making our holiday traditional. I started the turkey at 7:30 am while I was still working:) I watched the Macy's Day Parade with the kids! And I had the best time to myself in the afternoon. Scott and the twins were napping and Zach was in the basement playing video games. I was in the kitchen preparing all the food and listening to Christmas music! I had a great time and told Scott I want to cook alone like that every year:)
We had turkey, corn casserole, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, stuffing, gravy and rolls.

I made the sweet potatoes especially for Zach. Even though he said Memay's are still the best, he said mine were pretty good! Brandon and Faith LOVED the cranberry sauce. I only hope it comes out of my tablecloth!


More pics from the day.....









To my Dad... this is a special video for you. I Love you, but I sure am glad that I don't have to listen to this song again and again now that I am an adult! ♥


1 comment:

Angel said...

Awww... what sweet pics. I wish I had taken pics of our Thanksgiving too. We had lots of food and will be eating leftovers for days! :-)