Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful for...


  1. God and his son, Jesus, my Saviour
  2. My Daddy ~ I hold you up on the highest pedestal!
  3. My Mommy in Heaven ~ She loved me so much the first 14 years of my life and taught me many life lessons that I will remember always.
  4. My Mom ~ My mom, Anni came into our lives and saved my father and I from grief, loneliness and a messy house:)
  5. My 3 sisters ~ I will never call you step sisters. You are my sisters, my friends for life.
  6. My son Zach. He was the best baby ever! Made being a single mom as easy as it can be. Now he is the smartest most loving 10 year old boy, and one of my best friends!
  7. My husband Scott ~ made me the happiest I have ever been! I love this man more than he will ever know.
  8. My twins, a gift from God! We wanted a baby and were blessed with 2! We love all 3 of our kids so much and couldn't imagine life without them!
  9. My in-laws. They are all awesome people and I especially love my Mother in Law!
  10. My Best friend Angel. I feel like I don't deserve such a kind and loving friend who always takes time and effort for me! I wish I could be more like Angel.
  11. All my wonderful friends, Sarah, Kristin, Mandy, Marsha, Jenn, just to name a few.
  12. Our jobs ~ thankful to even have jobs at all, thankful for the $$ to live on and thankful for the flexibility to work at home and allow us to raise our twins without daycare.
  13. Our home. I really feel "at home" here, my heart is here.
  14. My Church home. New Life Rocks!!
  15. New Life's Women's Ministry
  16. New Life's Kid Zone ~ They have seen Brandon & Faith grow so far!
  17. Our Timeshare ~ a wise purchase! I know we will go on a vacation or more EVERY year! Plus, we will hand it down to our kids.
  18. Facebook ~ that's right, I am thankful for Facebook! I have been reunited with special friends from childhood. FB allows me to keep in touch with all my friends and family plus provides fun games for my entertainment:)
  19. My IPOD ~ I just sold my CD player, that is a thing of the past.
  20. THANKSGIVING! The one day a year that most people sit together at the table, Pray, share their thanks and eat delicious food! A day for family to visit one another. A day to share what you have with someone less fortunate. A day to Thank God for all your Blessings!

2 comments:

Purple Patti said...

WOW!!!! Peg Peg, You are so blessed in your life. I am so Happy for you too. I am so very very Thankful for you too. And I am so glad you came into our life too. I wish you the BEST THANKSGIVING DAY TODAY!!!! I love you and wish I was able to be there with you all.

Angel said...

Great post. And I am SO very grateful for YOU! You are an awesome best friend! Love you!