Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Past Few Months.....

.... have been very uncomfortable in this household. As I mentioned before, I had a friend move into our basement. She was and still is going through a difficult time in her life. I wanted to help, but it is beyond my control. Instead I brought chaos into my home and stress into my marriage. It has been an emotional roller coaster! I think this is why I have not been blogging as regularly as I used to. Well, it is over now. My friend moved out. Unfortunately, I don't think we are friends any more. Ironically, this past week in Church we talked about focusing on the "forever things" in our life. My family is forever and that is my focus. I am sorry I could not help out my friend and I pray that her life will improve.

I am happy that our household is back to normal! Everyone seems positive and happy. I ♥ my family!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please continue to blogg, I look forward to it every week. It will be good therphy for you.Peggy you are the best. No postcard from Candice yet? Lisa

Purple Patti said...

Sometimes you can only do just so much. They have to do things for themselves. When it becomes more of a PROBLEM then a HELP, it is time for it to end. I'm glad you realized that before it got worse, you had to stop it. Sorry it ruined your friendship, but maybe when she gets back on her feet, and everything settles, she will realize everything you did for her and she will come back and THANK YOU.