Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

As promised, I took Zach and the twins to Borders on Monday to hang out and buy the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. We all had a pretty good time!! I treated myself to the best cup of coffee. A large white chocolate mocha with whip cream and white chocolate shavings. It was sinfully delicious!

We were probably walking around (pushing the stroller around) for a good 20 minutes before I noticed a little play area. So, I let the twins out of their stroller to play and read books.


I found the most perfect book for Brandon! It is a Thomas board book (so he can't rip the pages). It's called 'Thomas & Friends: Railway Rhymes'
It includes over 30 poems about Thomas characters. It is $12. A great Christmas idea!! I didn't buy it because I was there to buy Zach's book and it was $15.



Zach and his book:) He was so super happy!! The twins had a double public meltdown when we left. They really liked it there. I did grab each of them a book off the clearence shelf. That helped a little with the ride home.
If you have a middle school child who reads the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and you have not yet read one yourself, TRY IT! The books are hilarious. The author must know my son personally! Of course I don't think I have a wimpy kid, but there are a lot of similarities.





No comments: