Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

So it was on Saturday night that Donna and I went to Mike's concert (see post below). Sunday we were invited to Donna's brother's house for lunch. Donna's brother, Jim, is also a good friend of mine as we used to be roommates 12 years ago. 12 years later, Donna, Jim and myself all have kids and grey hair. LOL!

Our kids together... Brandon is making a run for it. Grrr!

Here is Jim... at his computer table with 6 + computers. He turned into a computer geek. Good to know if we need help!


Faith was obsessed with their pet gerbil! Altho she kept trying to throw little spongebob toys in the cage.
I am missing a picture of Jim's long time gf, Phai. (I think I spelled that right?) Phai cooked us Pho soup. (again..did I spell that right?) It was delicious. Very different for me as I am such an all american PLAIN food girl. I wasn't sure if I liked it. But.. I think it grew on me, because I thought about it for the rest of the day. Thinking about what to add to mine for the next time! Phai put a huge plate of goodies to add to your soup on the table. Plus some sauces. I will definitely try it again!



No comments: