Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a pretty fun weekend. My friend's girls were here all weekend. (I am going to call my friend "Miss D") They are so sweet and fun! I really don't mind having their company here at all. Zach loves to hang out with the girls. Brandon and Faith love them too! We had fun. They came to Church with us on Sunday and they really liked it. I told them I will take them any time they want to go. Their mom cooks up a storm when they are here. Yum! She made baked ziti, artichoke dip, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls.. all weekend. I am trying to lose weight, she is making it really hard!!!

We bumped into a really old friend of Miss D's over the weekend.. They knew eachother 12 years ago when I first met Miss D! I love seeing old friends.


Miss D and an old friend


Me and my sweetheart!

Labor Day was a lazy day for all of us. Most of are sick in this house:( Scott and Brandon are the most sick. They both have asthma, so a common cold really hits them hard. Zach is the only one not sick, an I am glad. He started school this morning, no time to be sick!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!




No comments: