Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lynyrd Skynyrd & Kid Rock

On Saturday, August 1st, a couple of friends and I went to the LS & Kid Rock concert! I grew up to the sounds of LS and I was especially excited to see Kid Rock. The concert was AWESOME!


This is me with Willie. Willie is a long time friend of my entire family. He goes way back - working with my grandparents many years ago. He is my dad's best friend. He is like a brother to me!




Jen, another dear friend of mine. I always have fun when I go out with Jen!



Kid Rock - I would have tried for better pictures, but I was a little freaked out to have my camera out. I held on to my purse with dear life. People were so crazy!




This is just a portion of all the bikes parked outside. It was pretty cool!
What a great time. It was so nice to have a night out!






1 comment:

Blasé said...

GO Lynyrd Skynyrd....and Willie too