Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Birthday - Zach is Away :(

My first born, forever my baby, Zach, is away at his grandparents house for a while. I brought him on my birthday. We are missing him already!!

The drive to WV


Turn off the main highway on to a country road



Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go!



My parents made me a DELICIOUS lunch for my birthday! My mom (an Italian woman) makes the BEST salads I have ever had. I don't know how she does it! The main course was a macaroni & cheese dish with hamburger - I think they made it up one day. It was very cheesy and creamy. YUM! My Dad bought me an Italian cream cake for dessert. He insisted on putting 37 candles on the cake. SIGH We could have started a house fire!
They gave me a bird bath which I will finally put outside today.
BTW - on my birthday, I woke up to a Starbucks venti latte and a breakfast sandwich. Great way to start the day! Scott gave me a digital picture frame. I have wanted one for so long! It is AWESOME!
Zach - I am going to try and blog to you each day that you are gone. I don't want you to miss anything! After dropping you off, we went home to go to Tony's for dinner. Brandon was a little monster as usual.
Yesterday - we stayed home all day. I played with my digital picture frame. The babies did the usual - watch tv, go from family room to play room back to family room. Color in books and on themselves. We had fishsticks and mac & cheese for dinner.
We Love you & Miss you!! Have fun.
XOXOXOXO ~ mommy

1 comment:

Blasé said...

I can feel the determination coming off of the pic of your Dad.

'37...I WILL do it!'