Here is the tile we selected. Of course this picture was taken yesterday as he was still laying the tile. Now he is doing the grout. I will be taking "after" pictures on Tuesday!
Also this week, we had our tree root plumbing issue fixed. You can read about what happened here. On a good note, we did not have to pay the 8 or 9 thousand the 1st guy quoted us! We found a company familiar with the problem who fixed our pip at a fraction of the cost. (still an expensive problem to have!!) While I was in SC with the kids, Scott cut the "problem" tree down. (with some help from our friendly neighbors) Then the plumbing company came over to dig a 10 ft hole and fix the broken pipe.
Here is the chunk of tree roots they found inside! They had broken into the pipe. It was only a matter of time before we would have had the same problem happen again!
The tree roots ran very deep. I thought the tree was beautiful in our front yard, but unfortunately it was planted right over the main sewer line!