Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Week in Review - House of Bounce

I have a lot of catching up to do from the past week! Last Wed we went to the House of Bounce - which is a fun place for kids with HUGE moonbounces and slides to bounce on! Kids under 2 are $5, then it jumps up to $9. So, I thought it best to take advantage of the under 2 prices while we still could! We had so much fun! Scott and I bounced around too. When I was bouncing around - someone's 4 yr old jumped into my arms unexpectedly! I almost lost my balance - but caught myself. I laughed which made him think he could do it again and again. SIGH fun! Scott asked where his mom was so he could jump on her! LOL




Brandon climbing up a slide. He would climb up... but then stay up there! He was too nervous to slide down himself.

Faith climbed up and slid down by herself OVER & OVER!! This was her favorite thing here. We had to carry her out kicking and screaming.



Faith at the bottom of her slide:) My camera dies so I didn't get a lot of pics.




I actually thought I would be going down with one of my kids - but they both left me!

No comments: