Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon & Faith!


Brandon and Faith are 2 today! I just can't believe it. Time flies! I have been a terrible blogger and I have a lot I want to share, but for now I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my babies! We are going to spend the day watching Sprout to see if the card we made is shown. Sounds exciting huh? We are having a birthday party tomorrow to celebrate! So fun is right around the corner. Plus, we have had a lot of fun all week long. Perhaps while I am watching Sprout today, I will get on the laptop and post some pics from the week.

Oh! Some exciting news.. I have been having a little bit of baby fever. Might be from all my pregnant friends out there or friends that have just recently had adorable babies (JILL!) and I have felt a little sad knowing my babies are growing up and I will not be having any more. My cousin told me yesterday that she is pregnant! Yay! Soon I will be able to drive down the road to get my baby fix. I am sure my cousin won't mind my helping since she still has her hands full with her 3 year old twin girls. She is just worried about having another set of twins! I told her she will only have one. (hopefully a boy) Yippee!

Until later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABIES!




5 comments:

Purple Patti said...

AWWWW HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON & FAITH. I CAN NOT BELEIVE THEY ARE TWO ALREADY!!!! GIVE THEM A GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS FROM ME. WISH I WAS THERE HELPING YOU ALL CELEBRATE. LOVE YOU ALL.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Brandon and Faith! Hope you get to see their card on Sprout!

Sarah Bee said...

Happy Birthday guys! [a day late...eek!]

Hope you had a fabulous day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brandon and Faith. Seems like yesterday they were learning to roll over!

Joanna said...

Awww, happy second birthday Brandon & Faith! Wow, can you believe they are already 2?!!