Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

SUNDAY: Church & New Life Truck


We had a WONDERFUL Sunday! We usually go to the 11:00 service at Church, but this time we went to the 9:30 service so Zach could attend a baptism class. As soon as we walked in, we saw Katie from 2 miracles!!! I was SO excited! I had been looking for Katie for weeks, ever since she told me she started going to our church. I felt like a stalker searching for Katie or her twins Libby and Drew! LOL I finally got to meet the whole family. Libby & Drew were so cute! Brandon and Faith got to play with Libby & Drew (I am going to assume they played together:)) in the Kid Zone and I sat with Katie and her hubby in service. Katie and I have been blog buddies for at least a year or more I want to say. I think we were meant to be friends. We HAVE to get together for play dates!! Hopefully, Libby & Drew will be coming to Brandon and Faith's birthday in May:)

Our Church passed out some window chalk so we can decorate our vehicles to hopefully bring some new people in for Easter. Zach was in his class but I knew he would want to do that, so I grabbed a marker. After Church we decorated the truck. It was a nice day for it!



I did the back window and Zach did the rest....












Sounds like Zach enjoyed his class. They completed worksheets about salvation and baptism. I think he has a better understanding and he definitely wants to take the next step! Yay Zach!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Let me know what the plan is. I am so excited for Zach. And to be your guest at New Life!