I stole this from Courtney's facebook:)
What your child says about you.
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers. Write exactly what they say.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you"
2. What makes mom happy?
"a clean house"
3. What makes mom sad?
"i don't know"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"singing while I am on my recorder"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"you were in so many different countries"
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
"5 ft 3"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"be with her family"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"a professional scrapbooker"
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"everything i'm good at"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"she tells dumb people the right stuff on the computer"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"mac n cheese"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"that she managed to live in a big house"
16. If your mom were a character from a book, who would she be?
"Mina Harker in Dracula"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"lots of stuff"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we are both in the same family"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"she's a girl and i'm a boy"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"because she still tucks me in"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"to a restaurant or on the computer"