Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sick Days

We have all been sick in this house the past week. First, Zach had the stomach bug, then I started with my sore throat.. then I got worse and worse, then Scott caught a cold and then the babies. I ended up taking Brandon to Urgent Care because of his asthma. So, Brandon and I are both on antibiotics and HOPEFULLY recovering. Zach is completely better and I think Scott is feeling better. Faith, however, feels pretty yucky and wants to be in our arms all the time. Today has been a good day so far! MY sinuses are killing me, but I am still happy it's the weekend, and a BEAUTIFUL one at that! I missed MHR Friday, however, my husband DOES rock because he surprised me one day with roses. Faith handed me 10 purple roses and Brandon handed me 10 white roses. Awwww!! That really lifted my spirits:)

A close up of my beautiful flowers.





Faith has been lying around. She has not been herself at all. Today we went to the mall, and she was in a GREAT mood! I am so glad:) I hope it lasts!


I called my cousin Devon and invited her and her twin girls to meet us at the mall since we were close by her house. We checked out the Lego store. Really cool store! They have tables set up to play:)



Zach with Lego Indiana Jones. I took this pic just for you BBBFF!!




4 comments:

GraceFromHim said...

Sorry you all have been sick. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Cute pics and what a sweet hubby you have to bring you flowers!

Hugs,
Brandie

jennbecc said...

Sorry you're sick! I hope you guys are on the road to recovery! Thanks for the cool picture of INDY!! You ROCK BBBFF!!

pooh fan said...

Such a sweet husband! I hope everyone is on the road to recovery. Great photo of Zach and Indiana Jones. If you ever get a chance you should visit Legoland.

Unknown said...

Poor little faith! I know the feeling. . we were struck down last week. I was in bed for days with bronchitis. Tiger had it for two weeks, Steven had it the week before. I'm glad you all are feeling better! No more sickness please. . .Spring is here!!!