Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Church Commercials Start TONIGHT!!! Please tune in if you are local..

If you are here for the Ultimate Blog Party, click here.

Photobucket

Ok, I know I have invited probably every friend I have (locally) to come visit my Church. I was VERY successful when I invited Sarah alomost a year ago! Now her whole family comes to Church faithfully every week:) I have not been as successful with getting some of my other friends to attend, and that is ok, I am not pushy:) Well, I don't have to be pushy, cause friends - you are going to get a glimpse of the awesomeness! Here is the schedule... I think it will be hard to MISS one of these air times even if you don't actually tune in! There are HUNDREDS of time slots. I just hope I will still have a seat available for ME. That's right, I said it. I am selfish.

Get comfy on your couches and watch your favorite shows!


New Life Commercial Air Times and Dates

NBC 4 (3/26-4/2, 4/9)
Earl/Office Th 8-9p
Chuck M 8-9p
Office/P&R Th 8-9
Tonight Show M-Th
Jimmy Fallon M-F 12:35-1:35a
SNL Sat 11:30-1a
Overnight programs M-Su 2a-5a

Plus NBC On GMU Campus 4/1-4/10

FOX 5 (3/26-4/3)
Simpsons M-F 7-7:30p
TMZ M-F 11:30-Mid
AnimationDomination Sun 7-8p
Simpsons/King/Fam Sun 8-10p
Simpsons/King/Fam Sun 8-10p
Overnight programs M-Su 1a-5a

And then lots on cable shows during the same dates. - I mean LOTS!! I do have a larger list but it didn't format correctly when I tried to copy, so.. just watch some TV folks!

No comments: