Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

Diet Rules for the Week


These are some rules for myself I am putting together. Nothing too difficult, I don't want to set myself up for failure!



  • Write EVERYTHING I eat down ~ also write down any exercise

  • Treat myself to one diet coke a day, drink water the rest of the day!

  • Exercise in some way - every day. Even if it is just 5-10 minutes on the eliptical machine

  • If I HAVE to eat something while I am working, I will eat carrots or something equally natural and nutritious and fat free

  • Put a couple of 'Fiber One' bars in my purse in case of hunger attacks while I am out. I love those things!

  • Serve my dinner on a small plate - not a dinner plate, and no seconds!

On a positive note, I already take some positive steps in my quest to lose weight. I only buy low fat, healthy items at the grocery store. I don't have any chips, candy bars, cupcakes or other junk that would tempt me! We usually do have ice cream for Zach and Scott to have for their dessert. But I always buy a second low fat/low calorie ice cream product for myself.


I stay on my feet pretty much all day besides my nap. The twins' do not allow me to lounge on the sofa all day:)


Well, that's it. I do 2 good things, the rest I will have to work at! If I could add exercise and water to my current daily routines, I think that would make a HUGE difference. That will be my goals for the week: Exercise and water!

1 comment:

GraceFromHim said...

Good For You! Small goals are great. I need to work on this too :)
Hugs,
Brandie