Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Would you join me for a spot of tea?

This morning we had a tea party! I took WAY too much enjoyment in planning for a pretend tea party. If you want to know a little secret, I want to plan a formal tea party for adults some day. I wonder who would come:)

Ok, the table was set up perfectly! Who knocked everything down??


Pass the cookies please!



Can I get you a plate my dear?
Oh yes, please do!




Can I pour you another cup Brandon? (as she pours tea onto the table)
Yes, that would be lovely, Faith. Let me just finish this last little bit.





Mmmmm, this is delicious tea. What kind is it?
I believe it is air tea.



Tea time is over! Let's play with cars!
Vroom Vroom


6 comments:

Purple Patti said...

OMG!!!! This has got to be the cutest thing I have seen in a way long time. How cute are they. They looked like they were having way to much fun. Good job!!!!!

Courtney said...

How cute! I couldn't help but notice the colorful little organizer bin thingy next to Brandon- we have that exact one! Actually, we have 2 of those. Since they are so short, we have on sitting on a long table in the playroom we are working on, and it will be used for small supplies used on the table (maybe art supply type stuff I'm thinking).

GraceFromHim said...

Oh.....Adorable! You are capturing treasured moments! Thanks for sharing them with us. What a blessing :) Made me SMILE!!!
have a Blessed day Peggy!
Huggers,
Brandie

Anonymous said...

Oh they are just to cute! ~Lucy~

Angel said...

How adorable! I've always wanted to have a tea party myself! :-) love that pink outfit on Faith. :-)

jennbecc said...

Cute!! Mine would have the table flipped over or standing on it the minute they entered the room. *L*