Ooooh, today's theme for MHR Friday is a questionnaire. I LOVE questionnaires! This ought to be fun. Here we go -
1. Where did you meet? We met at work:) Cable & Wireless was the name of the company. (A big shout out to all the C&W peeps who read my blog. Holla!) That company is no longer.
2. Who long did you date b/f you were married? Almost 4 years
3. What does he do that surprises you? The floors!! LOL Was I supposed to say something romantic here? Seriously - he likes to have clean floors so he vacuums, sweeps and mops our floors regularly. AWESOME!
4. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very intelligent
5. What is your favorite feature of his? This is a tough questionnaire. Can I say butt? :) Also his legs - HOT! Oh and I like his eyes too:)
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Well, most recently he calls me "mommy" for the sake of the twins. I like it:) He used to call me baby, and there is another nick that I rather not say.
7. What is his favorite food? triscuits and cheese!
8. What is his favorite sport? football. He played in HS and college and plays occasionally on a league. Of course it is also his favorite sport to watch.
9. When and where was your first kiss? 6 years ago or so - at my parents house in front of a glowing fire in the fireplace. :)
10. What do you like to do together? watch tv mostly - we love tv and rented videos! If we get out, we like to go out to eat, walk around a bookstore and see a movie.
11. Do you have any children? 3 gorgeous amazing children!
12. Does he have a hidden talent? hmmmm..... I would say comedy! He is hilarious. I bet he makes me laugh every day:)
13. Who said "I love you" first? I did. On the phone - there was a wind storm and I was scared. He talked to me for hours to keep my mind off of it. I later said "I love you" and he said it right after.
14. What is his favorite type of music? Rock I suppose - but he isn't really into music at all! His favorite song is 'Hotel California' by the Eagles.
15. What do you admire most about him? How responsible he is with everything. Work, his family, home matters, money...
16. Do you think he will read this? I know it:) Even if he doesn't admit it.