Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mommy Has New Toys Too!

I haven't blogged about my gifts from my hubby yet:) I got the Cannon PowerShot! I love it and I really needed a new camera. I just have to figure out how to use it.


Perhaps you have seen my new pink ribbon necklace in some of my pictures? The best part is the other side. Scott had it engraved....


Of course Ellen is my late Aunt Ellen who passed away a year ago this month after a long battle with breast cancer. I was absolutely stunned when I opened this necklace. Scott is so thoughtful♥


My curio cabinet! I really wanted a curio cabinet for the living room to hold all of my family antiques I have acquired. It is so beautiful! This is becoming my favorite "sitting" room. No kids allowed!
I also received a 7 quart crock pot. We used it to cook one of the turkeys for Christmas dinner. It's huge! Zach gave me 2 movies - Juno and Iron Man. Thanks Zach! I love Juno, and Iron Man will be a new movie for me to see.


Some pictures I took this morning with my new camera. Brandon and Faith are wearing new clothes sent from Angel.




Brandon has been in a GREAT mood the past couple of days! He loves to wear this hat from Mandy.





Ok, Mom, that's enough!






Brandon and Faith have so much fun rocking on their horses! They rock so hard they actually move around the room.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

We have the light colored rocking horse. My boys love it! Your hubby is awesome!!!! Tell him I said so! Happy New Year!

GraceFromHim said...

Aww what a sweet hubby you have! That is a nice looking camera :)
The twins are so adorable!
Thanks for sharing. Have a GREAT day today,
Blessings
Brandie

pooh fan said...

Nice camera! And the photos you took with it are very good. As usual Brandon and Faith are so cute!

Sarah Bee said...

That necklace was such a thoughtful gift!

You don't know me, but I was randomly looking through My Husband Rocks subscribers and saw that you were reading Twilight, whih I read and loved and thought I would stop by and say hi!

Angel said...

Hello! Great Christmas presents. {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! They are so adorable and growing so fast. Before you know it you will be planning their 2nd birthday party. ;-) Love you and miss you lots! ~Lucy~

Katie said...

L&D got horses like these from their grandparents for Christmas. Do they talk and sing when you pinch their ears? Libby has a pink one and Drew has a brown one. They LOVE them, too.

Courtney said...

Wow, you must have been a very good girl this year! lol Enjoy your new "toys".

jennbecc said...

Glad you got new toys too! Enjoy!!