Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cereal


I LOVE cereal. I was about to get a bowl - and I decided to blog about my passion for cereal. I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have never tried, but I bet that would be a good diet! (as long as it were a healthy cereal) I try not to eat at night while I am working, but I do get hungry. So, a bowl of cereal it is! Special K is my favorite when I am eating healthy:)
Did my cereal post make you want a bowl? Grab a spoon and dig in!

6 comments:

pooh fan said...

Now I want to get a bowl of cereal. My favorite is Fruit Loops.

Sarah Bee said...

I LOVE Special K, that seals the deal we were meant to be friends! haha

p.s. I commented back on my blog =]

jennbecc said...

I just finished my last bite of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Yummmm..... :) Oh....and a sliced banana. :)

Unknown said...

I love Golden Grahams! YUMMY! Now i need to go out and buy a box!

Joanna said...

I do too Peggy. Right now I'm on a Cinnamon Toast Crunch kick and eat a bowl every night. Not the healthiest of cereals to eat - lol.

Angel said...

not so much a cereal fan. :-)