Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

My tackle this week - all done on Monday, was to continue to prepare for Christmas. Scott and I did some Christmas shopping together in the morning, and I went back out during the twins' nap time. After 1 in the afternoon on a Monday, I went to my local Wal-Mart. I circled the parking lot several times looking for a spot! WHY were all these people here on a Monday afternoon? Didn't they have to work?!?! As I spent time looking for a space, seeing cars steal each other's spots and honking at each other, I decided that what ever it is I need to finish, I would finish it there at Wal-Mart because I refuse to go back out during the Christmas rush!
Once inside, I found some pretty nice things for the people left on my list. I also bought some more wrapping paper and gift bags.
Back at home I went to my "wrapping" room (my scrapbook room) and started to wrap presents. I am not finished, but that is my tackle this week. Buying and wrapping presents!



Yes, I made a wall around my tree to keep 2 little curious toddlers out:)


8 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

I need to tackle getting stocking stuffers & wrapping presents for the next week.

Great tackle!

Jena Webber said...

O.K. You are totally ahead of me on this! Good job. Cleaning out the purse really is a great thing to do to keep your head on straight for the holidays.

Susie said...

Great holiday tackle:-)

Angel said...

Good for you!! I have SO much to do. WHY do I wait so long????????

Tiffers said...

I just STARTED Christmas shopping yesterday! Why did I wait so long this year? Our tree isn't even up, partly because I know this year I'll need a wall too! Where do I find one? LOL

Anonymous said...

So brave to go to Walmart! I'm sure it must feel good to have everything all done. :-D

Anonymous said...

That wall is TOO funny!

jennbecc said...

I did Walmart the day after Thanksgiving at 5:00am....it was INSANE!! I pretty much have the shopping done...now I need to wrap and decorate. I can't believe I still don't have my tree up yet! I usually do it right after Thanksgiving but I wanted to try try to spare it and my decorations from Z&J. *L* I've got lots to do and only 11 days left!! EEEK!