Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Fun!


I found this fun Christmas meme over at The Great Adventure and I just had to play along!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both:)

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksging

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually on New Years Day if not before.

5. Do you like Egg Nog? Oh YES!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Cabbage Patch Doll

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband!

8. Easiest person to buy for? ZACH

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Absolutely! I love it.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL! ~ I really gotta get going on that:)

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
No clue!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Carol - any version

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving and hopefully I finish by mid Dec

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes:(

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas and favorite Christmas dessert?
Ham and cherry pie

16. Lights on the tree? Colored though I prefer white

17. Favorite Christmas song?
I love SO many! I can not single out one song.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home - family is all in driving distance

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Both:) We have 2 trees up this year

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My family tradition is Christmas Eve - but the kids open presents from Santa on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude Crowds of people!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme, but I like gold. Red and gold, maroon and gold...

24. Handmade ornaments or store bought? Both!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?Most importantly, I want to be surrounded by people I love!

No comments: