Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Christmas Concert

Last night we went to Uncle Mike's (Scott's brother) Christmas concert at the DAR Constitution Hall. My friend Kristin came with us (she has gone in the past). All in all, it was a great night. The concert started at 7:30, so it started to get difficult to keep Brandon and Faith happy towards the end. Brandon fussed a little bit and he also let out a HUGE burp! How embarrassing:) The people in front of us turned around and said (with a smile) "excuse you!" The concert was beautiful as usual! I think next year I will get a baby sitter:)


Daddy and Faith before leaving.









Brandon strikes a pose on the counter. He was so handsome! I should dress him in button up shirts more often.







Kristin and Zach being silly in the back. (and a little bit of Faith)







The kids and I in the lobby before the concert. Brandon is upset because he wants to run around.


Zach and Faith (Kristin and Brandon in the background)




Here is Mike and others singing 'It Must've Been Ol' Santa Claus'
Mike is in the middle.


Here is a picture of the Navy Sea Chanters - see Mike? I circled him!


Every year, Santa makes a visit!





A blurry pic of Mike. I need a better camera and some photography classes:)



After the concert, I had Uncle Mike pose for a picture with the twins.

No comments: