Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

18 Month Check Up!

Today was the 18 month check up! You can tell by Faith's expression here, she did not care for it AT ALL!!! She was nervous on the scale (what girl isn't) and nervous with the Dr.. She started crying hysterically in the Drs office and this is before shots! When it came time for the shots - WOW. My ears are still ringing! I felt so bad. Brandon was a trooper. He cried but stopped right after.


Brandon is back to being happy! Well, maybe not exactly right now... you see... we have developed a bad habit. I have confessed this to a few of my friends out there. We have been giving Brandon and Faith bottles of milk at nap and bed time. *DUCKING*
The Dr said NO MORE!!!! So, I just put them down for a nap with sippy cups of milk. Brandon threw his on the floor and started to cry. It is still bad to give them a drink IN the crib, I know, but one thing at a time!! I need to get them used to drinking milk from cups and then I will have them drink their milk while they are still downstairs. They drink juice in their cups all day long, but milk is a different story. Faith drank her milk from the cup! YAY FAITH! I think Brandon just cried himself to sleep.
Some GREAT news about Brandon - NO MORE PACIFIER!!! We stopped giving it to him about a month ago, and he has done great!! I didn't throw it away. It is a precious memory and I am keeping it. LOL
Something else the Dr said - we have over weight babies. GREAT! I admitted we feed them a lot of carbs. But, they love carbs! I try and feed them veggies - they end up all over the floor. We have to cut back on the juice and try and feed them healthier choices.
Here are the stats:
BRANDON
Height: 33.5
Weight: 31 lb 3 oz
FAITH
Height: 32.5
Weight: 28 lb 9 oz
They are both healthy, we just have to keep an eye on those diets, Faith's eczema and Brandon's asthma.




No comments: