Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Visit with Friends

We went to visit some good friends of ours that we haven't seen in a long time. (Donna & Jeff)Our kids have been friends since they were itty bitty babies! (well, when I say kids, I mean Zach and their daughters) The last time we have been to their house, Brandon and Faith were 3 months old. They had made a lot of changes to their home! I love to look at people's home and their decorations. I love decorating and remodeling shows. I was excited to see they had installed hardwood floors and granite countertops in their kitchen. Pretty cool! And they had a new addition to their family.......

Meet "Chocolate"! I LOVE ferrets! He was so so cute.


I tried to get a nice group pic of the kids... but B & F had other plans.


Here are the older kids... Ashtyn, Addy and of course, Zach:) Man, I have the CUTEST picture of them as toddlers. A few actually. I wish I had a scanner!!


This is Theo. Faith followed Theo around the whole time. She sure does love dogs.







Theo is a good dog. He was very tolerant of Faith.


We are going to visit with Jeff & Donna and girls again next weekend when they come here for dinner. Can't wait:)


3 comments:

jennbecc said...

Glad you had a nice visit! I think Ferrets are so cute but I'm afraid to death of being bitten by any small animal so I usually only pet...never hold. *L* Brian was bit by a Ferret a few years ago....*L* Poor guy. *L*

Karen said...

I LOVE Chocolate!! We had 2 ferrets and they were great pets. So sad when they died :(

Unknown said...

I love ferrets too! Sounds like you guys had fun!