Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Husband Rocks ~ Friday!

Whew, late MHR post this time! It has been a busy day I guess. My husband does rock so I had to squeeze in this post! On the morning of Thanksgiving, I was going to make waffles or pancakes and Scott asked me if I would like him to make me some waffles. Hmmm, well - I was tired from working so I said YES!! Even though Scott has been on a low carb diet and was NOT going to eat the waffles with me. He still wanted to cook the waffles for me. SWEET! Very yummy:)



Here is a picture I snapped of Scott playing with Faith. She is such a Daddy's girl. Scott is such a good Dad! I could post a MHR post every Friday talking about what a good Dad he is, but I think I am also supposed to talk about what a good husband he is:) I think the two go hand in hand.

Earlier tonight I watched our little princess have a fit when Daddy went to the bathroom! She banged on the bathroom door and YELLED "dadddddy" over and over! Woah! "daddy" is her best word. She can say it very clearly and uses it often! She does call me "mama" so she knows the difference:)


No comments: