Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Husband Rocks ~ Friday! TGIF


Today is an easy day to post why my Husband rocks:) Of course - repeat from last week, he watched the kids for over 24 hours while I went to a women's retreat. He did a great job! I came home to 3 happy children AND a clean house! (it wasn't clean when I left!) I called on Saturday afternoon to check in, and they were at the park playing. Sweet!
After the retreat, Brandon and Faith caught colds from... who knows! That stinks. Well, I caught the cold too, so I wasn't feeling real great the beginning of the week. I was completely drained, no energy! I didn't feel like doing anything! On Wednesday morning, I had taken some cold medicine to get some relief from the sore throat I had. The medicine made me REALLY drowsy. I had 30 minutes of my shift left, and I felt like I could not finish the last 30 minutes! But I did. Then I crawled upstairs into our bed and told Scott I had taken medicine and I needed just a little nap. Scott got the twins up, fed them breakfast - played and cooked ME breakfast. I went downstairs 2 hours later to a hot ham and cheese omelet:) He was going to bring it to me upstairs! Awww! ~ Now that's the good stuff!

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a great hubby & daddy! i hope you're feeling bettter!

Karen said...

That is SO sweet!!