Faith's bangs were so long, they were covering her pretty eyes. But I am no expert at cutting hair, in fact, I pretty much stink at cutting hair. Well, I decided that it was better for her to have crooked bangs and to be able to SEE!
Here is my list of tackles TO DO:
- Make separate "to do" lists for all my separate projects I have going on! I will be using ListPlanIt.com
- Catch up on the 100 days to Christmas challenge
- Catch up on blogging! (sending some comment love)
- Catch up on the last 3 weeks of my Bible study
- Write and submit a story for the new Chicken Soup for the Soul book (DUE TOMORROW!!!)
- Pay bills
- buy groceries
- pick up an extra shift or "find" some money so that I may register for an upcoming women's retreat. (I want to go SO bad)
- Put together evites for 3 special events coming up!
- Send my BFF a birthday gift:)
Last but not least, clean my house! I will be using my new CLR Bath & Kitchen cleaner and will post about it on next week's Tackle it Tuesday so I can enter to win prizes! You can read all about it here.