Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reminder: Come Chat With Me Tonight!!


MOST OF US KNOW OUR STORY IS IMPORTANT, yet it’s easy to feel intimidated when you don’t know where to start. Cherish Bound is a Personal Story Publisher. Before you know it, you’ll be holding your own storybook in your hands with your family’s stories and pictures!

Whether the stories of your life are better captured in words or photos or some of both, we have your solution. You’ll accomplish something you’ve always wanted to do in bite-size chapters and end up with a library of books that tell your story, your family’s story and more.



Tonight is my online Cherish Bound Party! I hope you can join me. Even if you are visiting my blog for the first time, or just happen to be reading about this for the first time, please join us! ALL are welcome to hear about Cherish bound and how we can turn our memories and thoughts into REAL binded published books! I am excited about it. I love personalized products. I love to see our family name in print. I LOVE photos! I love to sit and look at pictures of my kids from birth to each stage of their life. I love to look at old photos of my relatives, my family history. I keep letters and re-read them from time to time. All of these memories can be printed into real books. I am currently working on 2 books now. I couldn't even wait for this online party to get here! Please join us. It will be fun chatting online - be comfy and casual in your own home. We will meet in a chat room at http://momchats.com/. Once there, enter a user name for yourself (you will not need a password) and you will be in the chat room lounge. Enter the "party room" and you will be with us! Tara Brown is the consultant and will be the lead in explaining all about Cherish Bound. Hope to see you tonight!

No comments: