Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Celebrate Fall Extravaganza: Halloween Present



Today's theme for Tiffanie's Fall Extravaganza contest is: Halloween Present!





Ok, so I am going to steal some pics from some older posts as I have been showing off some Halloween stuff here and there already.

New pumpkins to hold Brandon & Faith's first trick or treating candy! These pumpkins are great toys in the meantime.


Fall/Halloween decorations. The pumpkin next to Faith is a battery operated jack o lantern that looks like it has a real flame inside. PERFECT for little kids!

Brandon and Faith are the famous: Pebble & Bam Bam this year! Anyone else remember their hit song??
So let the sun shine in
face it with a grin.
Smilers never lose
and frowners never win.
So let the sun shine in
face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in.

BONES!! This is a tall scary Halloween guy that we bought this year. He is going to help us out by standing outside and handing out candy so we can all go trick or treating as a family! No way any kid is going to be brave enough to pour the entire bowl of candy in their bag when we have this guys who says things like: "Oooh, some more victims! I mean, Children!"

And this is what Zach is going to be for Halloween. He wants to be Jeff Hardy. (A WWE wrestler)
Zach saved up his allowance for almost 2 months to buy this "Halloween" set from the WWE site.
We are going to color or style his hair like Jeff Hardy too. So - not sure if he will be wearing the hat. This was a good choice for Zach because after Halloween he can wear all the items over and over again.

I wasn't going to dress up but Zach wants me to. I might wear my cowboy hat and boots!

Halloween is next Friday and we are ready!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

My twins were bam bam and pebbles last year!! This year...Tinkerbell and Peter pan. :)

jennbecc said...

B/G twins get to be all the fun stuff! Lucky! The boys are dressing up but not Brian or I. Stay tuned for pictures on my blog! :)

Angel said...

I think the twins will be so excited to trick or treat. But I hope they don't get scared. Wish I had time to play along with the FAll Extravaganza, but I am working long hours on my Rainbow Days. :-( Love you!

Debye said...

I LOVE the Pebbles and Bam Bam costumes, how great is that?